Mitigate Your Tenant Risk: Form a valuable alliance with
The Alliance Group to take advantage of our experienced CFA analytical team. The CFA “Chartered Financial Analyst” designation is recognized worldwide as one of the highest distinctions in the investment and financial profession.
The Alliance Group analysts have worked with hundreds of clients to help them reduce financial risk in their commercial leasing transactions.
Add Certainty to Your Tenant and Leasing Decisions with
The Alliance Group. In evaluating a tenant, The Alliance Group team follows a rigorous, step-by-step analytical process that moves methodically through a company’s financials to uncover hidden problems and trends that could raise a red flag.
Our tested methods are based on years of Wall Street experience and working with many of the top commercial real estate firms in the nation. We carefully scrutinize tenant credit to develop a clear and accurate picture of where real risks might lie. It is a trusted approach that is designed to ensure that nothing has been missed or overlooked in the due diligence process.
With The Alliance Group, you gain the certainty and peace of mind that comes from knowing that all tenant credit issues and critical factors have been thoroughly scrutinized.
The Alliance Group team is led by Michael F. Calhoun,
who founded The Alliance Group over 30 years ago. He is recognized as an industry authority on the management of tenant risk. Calhoun spent a number of years as a Wall Street investment analyst working with the Dreyfus Corporation and Oppenheimer Management.
He has lectured extensively, conducted numerous educational workshops nationwide, and has advised many of the leading companies in the commercial real estate industry. A native of California, Calhoun received a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
Where We Can Help
Reduce Financial Risk
- Protecting TI Investments. With most tenancies, substantial dollars are invested in tenant improvements, broker commissions and periods of reduced rents. We can ensure the soundness of your leasing commitments and protect the dollars being put at risk.
- Sanctioning a Building Acquisition. Part of the risk in acquiring a commercial building is determining the viability of tenants-in-place.
You can engage us to analyze the risk of those tenants failing during the
life of the lease.
- Justifying Build-to-Suit Projects. Build-to-suit always requires a serious capital commitment. We can accurately assess the level of tenant risk to reduce the chances of a failed tenancy.
- Restructuring a Troubled Tenancy. We can assist you in determining whether a request for rent relief is justified and how viable the revised business plan is.
- Preparing a Building for Sale. You can use reports from The Alliance Group as sales tools to help prospective buyers understand the stability and credit of large tenants-in-place.
Office, Retail, Industrial
We have expertise and experience in all classes of commercial real estate. Whether your property consists of a 25-story high rise in downtown San Francisco, a retail space on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, a warehouse in Boston, or a fulfillment center in Nashville, our analytical team can help to reduce the overall financial risk in your tenant roster.
In the 30+ years we have been working with commercial real estate companies in assessing tenant risk, we have developed industry expertise on a broad scale.
Our extensive database contains information on over 10,000 companies and more than 40 industries. Whether it be technology, telecom, logistics, healthcare, retail, food and beverage, packaging, distribution – and almost any industry you can think of – we have sector-specific and company-specific information in our database to draw from. Non-profits? Law firms? Energy? Manufacturing? Aerospace? Education? We can bring up key information with just a few keystrokes.